magnetic signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by NLS, Mar 2, 2003.

1. NLS

NLS LawnSite Member

I recently did a search on magnetic signs and found a web site . I went there and designed my signs and they emailed me back with 3 different final drafts. i was able to choose which one i preferred and placed an order. They will be here is 3 days normal shipping. If anyone is looking for a sign company check them out. They are reasonable and have a fast service.
  2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am thinking of doing that in the spring.

Are they over $200 a pair?
  3. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

if anyone is just startin out and wants to keep the cost down, Staples sells a kit with a pair of magnetic signs you letter yourself.White background with red an black letters. They are good size and you can design them how ever you want. $27.00 Thats what I did when I started, came out nice.:D
  4. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I used that company when I first started out.. Same signs are still
    on my truck doin the job. I was and still am very pleased
  5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

When we started out we got our magnetic signs for $75/pair....4-color logo. Thought that was a very fair price.
  6. NLS

NLS LawnSite Member

I got a oval shape ($10 extra), one clipart ($10 extra) and lettering. For $75 this includes shipping ($6.50). So all in all I think that it is a good deal.:cool:
  7. gslam88

gslam88 LawnSite Member

I picked up a pair of mag signs for my dump truck last year, $48 a pair.....

at the time was a very good deal as locally it would have been atleast $100.....

Check them out

8. IndyPropertyCare

IndyPropertyCare LawnSite Member

$20 per pair of 12x24 magnetic signs,

I've always used these guys. John at accent graphic will take payment via paypal or credit card over the phone

I almost bought some through, but stumbled across these guys. Glad I did. Saved me a lot of money.

They also do logo design very inexpensively too. It's worth your while to check them out!

Indy Property Care
    Indy Snow Plowers
  9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

10. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, I paid $80. a piece for signs on my International. Let's see, one was stolen withing the first week. And the other in front of a house we were at the next day. Last time a removable sign goes on our trucks. :mad: