magnetic signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kingbman1, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Kingbman1

Kingbman1 LawnSite Member

Anyone use magnetic signs on your truck?? Wheres a good place to order them on the internet?

2. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Magneticsigns.com

3. Show-Me Lawn Care

Show-Me Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I got mine from Witness Designs, all the prices listed on the site for mag signs include shipping so take that into account when shopping.

[​IMG]

4. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Magnetic signs suck go with vinyl decaling

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I say so with vinyl. I have heard many bad stories of magnetic signs where they ruin the doors, and come flying off

6. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree go vinyl, magnetic signs are okay, but most of the time they get bumped and are crooked or they end up on the floorboard of the truck with footprints all over them.

7. Aaron Marshall

Aaron Marshall LawnSite Member

I bought magnetic signs, and I am not happy with them, I've lost two of them now, and I don't dare go above 60mph. I would have gone vinal but I plan to paint my truck as soon as I have the money so vinal would have been pointless. What do ya do?

8. Show-Me Lawn Care

Show-Me Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I haven't had any problem yet (knock on wood) with mine coming off going down the road. I work in 3 different small towns around here, and I travel on the interstate to go back and forth between 2 of them. 70-75 mph for 25 miles each way and they haven't budged...

9. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I have not had a problem with mine either. I'm part time, so vinyl is not really an option. I know i have driven 85-90 on the interstate and not had a problem

10. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Yah, ive driven 95+ with my 3 signs on my truck before without a problems. ade that 200+ mile trip like that many times, Each weekend this past semester. I got mine from FastSigns. It was like 120 bucks for 3 of them. Witness Designs didnt do a very good job on my sign, I asked for one maroon color and they gave me this ugly brown color. boooo

www.fastsigns.com