1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

magnetic signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by touhey33, Feb 12, 2005.

1. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

Any one use magnetic signs for their vehicles, i am thinking about doing it, its very cheap. Also do you have to register somewhere if you are going to put signs on your vehicle.
    Other question-does anyone know where i can get clip art for lawn care, i need a pic of grass for my business card.
  2. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

I will be using magnetics this season too. I wanted to letter my trailer but am afraid it will cause upset in the neighbor hood. I will try to get the best ones I can and I hope they will look a little better than the ones I remember. I would love to get static stick signs but I dont know for sure that anyone makes them.

As for the clip art I would get a print shop to make your cards for you and Im sure they have many styles of landscape art work for business cards. I also think Office depot sellls a CD of clipart as well if you want to do it yourself.

I know of no registration process for vehicle signage. I don't think it matters.

3. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Magnetics are great. Advantages include: Cheap, Removable, Vehicle Resale Value, Gated community security checks, Customer recognition, New customer contacts, etc. As far as business cards... www.vistaprint.com