1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Magnetic truck signs online...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by A1Lawns, Mar 8, 2007.

1. A1Lawns

A1Lawns LawnSite Member

Do any of you get your truck signs online and if so where? How much,etc. Any info would help.

Thanks! :cool2:
  2. Novaowner

Novaowner LawnSite Member

I got mine from Office Depot for around $60 for their economy signs. Took them a week and a half to get them to me. They look great.
  3. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

I am getting my logo (with my phone #'s, see below) as a 12x24 for $55 shipped. Also picked up a pr of 12x16 snow plowing ones with my numbers for $32 shipped from the same guy. They are heavy duty and look great. PM me and i'll give you his email address, i don't believe he has a web site but he does sell on ebay here and there (no current items i checked)

All Clear
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

had mine custom done....$125 each, just for my winter pair.........going to have another set designed with a spring/summer/fall theme, well worth the cash for amount of time and talent this guy puts into his work
  5. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

had mine done by a place called fast signs....cost me 45bucks they are very simple
    ill pst a pic tomorrow
  6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

the last ones i bought cost me 65 bucks. and that was from a local place. ive seen them online for about 55ish.
  7. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I bought my current set a couple years ago for about $60 from a local shop. I do believe you can find them online for a little less. Just make sure you check the quality of the product you are getting. Cheaper is not better in a lot of cases... Its just like the lawn care, cheaper is rarely better.
  8. Lawns by Steve

Lawns by Steve LawnSite Member

I paid $75 for mine that is with setting up my logo and upgrading to 14 x 24's standard size is 12 x 24, i thought those looked a little small on my truck doors. The website is magneticsigns.com
    I attached the pictures of the signs I went with the top one.

9. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

shoping around is the best idea as the prices vary a lot