Magnetic Vehicle Signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Earthworks Landscaping, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Earthworks Landscaping

Earthworks Landscaping LawnSite Member

Can you guys recommend a vendor to purchase magnetic vehicle signs. I did an on-line search and there seems to be a ton of companies. Can you please recommend based on your experience.....thanks in advance....

2. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

I recommend looking up a sign company in your phone book or searching for a local one online.

This way you can talk with them personally about the design/logo and such.

I went with a small company down here for my back window lettering and decals and they did a great job. The proofs and logo design were free.

I didnt get magnets but they are more expensive than decals. I wanna say $60+ for a set. I cant remember.

3. Earthworks Landscaping

Earthworks Landscaping LawnSite Member

thanks for the information. I never thought to go to my local phone book. I contacted somebody today and we have our signs ordered. Thanks again...

4. Blyth

Blyth LawnSite Member
    from tx

5. silentbob

silentbob LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Yeah, buildasign.com is great. Very easy site to use and you can choose from tons of templates to customize, plus their prices are pretty good.

I get my magnetics and my lawn signs from them.

6. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I used Accent Graphics. You can find them here. They have a easy to use tool to setup your sign, good prices, and excellent customer service (I needed help matching colors to my logo colors). I highly recommend them.

7. Adam3669

Adam3669 LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered mine from www.Buildasign.com

They came a couple weeks ago, and I am VERY pleased. Awesome product and they were here fast. (ordered on monday got here on thursday).

I have some pics if you would like to get an idea of what they look like.

8. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

Why magnets? Vinyl looks more professional, can't be ripped off by some kid walking by, and in many cases is cheaper. Just my opinion though. Good luck.

9. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't forget to take them off, and clean both surfaces, as the grit will lead to scratches.