Magnets

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lux Lawn, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Just received my shipment of business card magnets today from http://vistaprint.com.500 magnets with full color for $74.99 not a bad price,I am going to pass them out with my fliers in the spring.

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Lux Lawn,

Can you scan them in so we can see? :) How will you include them with your flyers?

3. Lux Lawn

Sorry no scanner right now (just bought one it one it way) I was thinking of putting them in the plastic bags I got from Lesco and putting them in PAPER BOX'S or walking door to door with them and hanging them like a door hanger.
    1 magnet and 1 flier per bag.

4. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

was that tax and shipping included? 74.99

5. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I just went to check them out. 99.99 for 500
    Where did you find the 74.99

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

There is a guy here on LS that has a link to their site and advertises 25% off.....the link is in his signature. I think it's there so he can get a cut.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

That's a great price Larry...good luck with them. :)

8. Lux Lawn

No...I think the regular price is 99.99 but I just signed up with them and bought some other stuff and thats the price they gave me.

I am also going to send them out to snowplowing customers that we picked up this year along with a letter listing all of our services.Even if they have somebody else doing their landscaping it is a convenient way for them to remember us throughout the year if they need something.

9. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like your on the ball, good job!

10. Lux Lawn

Thanks buddy just trying to come up with a couple new idea's to keep my name out there at all times.Plus for the price its really not that bad if I land 1 account its well worth it.