Mahts 2008

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by bigviclbi, Dec 5, 2007.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Looks like I'm gonna attend three all day courses. Cast landscape lighting, pond construction by AQUASCAPES, and outdoor kitchen building. this is the perfect storm for me, I'm actually gonna sign up early. Who else is going. Can't wait to get suckered into buying some overpriced tool I'll never use!

2. Total Landscape Solutions

Total Landscape Solutions LawnSite Member

I went to MAHTS last year and attended almost all Casts courses. Basically a hands on version of everything you can study on your own. Courses were ok, I would rate the Cast staff better than the courses they offered.

I am going to the National Hardscape Trade Show this year. Really looking forward to it.

3. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

We were going to go to MAHTS this year but we were disappointed to see that Vander Kooi will not be there. We changed back to Hardscape North America we went last year and it was very good.

4. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

granted the free courses at MAHTS usualyy are very basic but i bet the aquascape and cast lighting should be good. The outdoor kitchen class who knows?

5. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going to Hardscape North America. I just found out that my local Pavestone rep. will be putting on a level one ICPI course about two weeks before the tradeshow, that leaves more time to see other seminars. Anyone else going to HNA???

6. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

the free courses this year are not that good this year. usually i load up on the free classes in between paid ones for the whole week. i don't see one class i would even go down there for.

7. John Zaprala

John Zaprala LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be at MAHTS, but mainly to network. The courses are pretty weak this year. I'm taking a couple presentation courses.

8. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

Ill probably be down there for 3 days.who else is gonna be going ?

9. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be there. Of course...wearing a Tee shirt with my avatar logo. If you spot me, say hello!

10. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

4 of us will be there for three days staying at the Sheraton. I'm mainly going just to see John and Jason, there feel the love. As for HNA I may shoot down there for one day to take a peak with a friend but alot depends on my schedule.