1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by sgallaher, Jan 9, 2005.

1. sgallaher

sgallaher LawnSite Senior Member

Is anyone planning on attending the Mid-Atlantic Hardscaping Trade Show (MAHTS) hosted by EP Henry in Atlantic City this February? It's Feb 14 - 19 at the convention center. It real cheap $$. I went last year and thought it was prety good. Planning on going this year. If you have never been and want to learn about paver and segmental wall installation it's a great place to go, plus they have ICPI classes. Just thought I'd let every one know. More info at http://www.ephenry.com
  2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

We are going! We have been there the last 3 or 4 years. Very educational plus I like to see all the new toys and gadgets.

3. steve in Pa.

steve in Pa. LawnSite Senior Member

we are going also. went last year and got icpi certified, this year going to go to some of the seminars. Has anyone went to the vander koi seminar? If so would you reccomend it? :blob3:
  4. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

We are going.