1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by mbella, Jan 30, 2005.

1. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

We're two weeks away. Who's going?
  2. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

going to what? what is Mahts ive never heard of it

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

huh what happend.
  4. mbella

Sorry. MAHTS is one of, if not the largest hardscape trade shows in the country. Many business and construction classes are offered as well as an equipment expo. It takes place in Atlantic City, NJ from February 14-19. More info is available at www.ephenry.com.
  5. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be there on Friday! We should meet up. :blob3:

6. mbella

Chris, I'll call you. Anybody else want to meet on Friday?
  7. Popper357

Popper357 LawnSite Member

Wonder if there's anything silimar to this in the Kansas City Missouri region? That sounds like a great place to meet new people and learn more! I'm just starting out after mowing for four years so I'm looking to learn more hardscapes. Love landscaping!
  8. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

i'm going to get certified. the class is $300.00 but they put you on the website as a contractor so its probably worth it. i hope they still have room i've been dragging my feet. can you guys tell me what you get a sq. ft for pavers in your area. near me its about $6-6.50 with some new guy advertising for $5.00 which is ridiculous! i hear some people saying they get close to $10.00.
  9. DiamondintheRough

DiamondintheRough LawnSite Member

Im going. I will be there from Tuesday till Friday. First time going. I heard its supposed to be a good show. Not to mention its in AC that will be good either way.
  10. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

We haven't done a job for less than $9 and on a small walk we've gone as high as $18. There are alot of companies in my area that will install for less but if you can sell yourself you can make good money.