mailman came by at noon & woke me up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by evergreenedmond, Oct 2, 2006.

1. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

So I'm sleepling one off today & here comes the mailman delivering mail at noon. I mean who does that isn't there some kind of city ordinance that states they can't do that kind of thing until people are awake? I went out & asked if he could start on the other side of town then for his greencard & get this he laughs at me & walked off. It's starting to get rediculous he is now even coming by on saturday what's next will he be coming by on sunday too!!! I think I'm gonna throw some bumblebees in the mailbox that'll show him. I've become the pi$$ed of customer.

2. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the first laugh of the day.:laugh: PS nice looking dog in your logo; looks just like mine.

3. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

LOL, I mean, really, why would they do there job like that?

4. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

same thing happened to me today except it was the ice cream man's music and it was at 3 p.m. damn people!!! can't they just let us sleep?

5. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I had the same thing happen to me today. What is going on here. The nerve of some people. And I just thought it was a jersey thing, now it has made its way here ot Oklahoma. Maybee we should call the postmaster and let him know what is on our minds.

At least he didn't speak back to you, you might've had to show him a thing or too.

6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That was great!!! I about fell out my chair on that one!! Kudos to you!

Whats next!??? Mowing dorms at 8?? Geez I hope not!

7. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

you guys have it easy, the UPS delivery guy come by at 5:30 PM at least once a month. It's starting to get to me, always knocking on the door, sometimes while i'm eating.

but seriously, 8AM too early? come on, i'm up at 5:30 every morning, this morning i was raking the leaves from under the shrubs and flower beds. i usualy do about an hour of work before i take a shower and head to work. yesterday i fertilized and tomorrow i'll mow. the neighbors somehow never hear the mowers, there is something about the georgraphy that makes our location a noise dead zone.

8. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

If they cannot wait till after 3 pm to deliver mail then it abouts time we shipped all the white mailmen back to Europe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Doesn't the mailman realize that you are his boss. After all, he is a federal employee and you pay taxes.

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

now are you the only one upset or is the whole dorm i mean street upset too