Maine

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by jonesy5149, Feb 19, 2011.

1. we dig it

we dig it LawnSite Member

Looking to sell mower 1998 toro Z master 325 out front Z with 48" deck and bagger unit needs a plenum from deck to bagger about $125 from dealer. Like to get $2200 OBRO will consider trades for other Zero turns smaller units with 48" to 52" deck with or with out bagger. I have pics just email me @ patwyman@yahoo.com Thanks

2. jsecape

jsecape LawnSite Member
    from ME

The name is Jeff. I am from Auburn. I need a bigger trailer.I have a 5x8 My WB will not fit in it that well. HELP It has about 8 miles on it

3. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

jeff i started out with small trailer to. it did help much.i still have it i save it. on craig list i have seen a lot for sale in auburn lewiston.

4. stan the man

from Maine

but now i am runs 2 16 foot trailers. the smallest size trailer i would get is 14 foot. later start today having coffee and and coffee cake hot just made

5. jsecape

jsecape LawnSite Member
    from ME

Stan..Nice hot coffee cake..

6. jonesy5149

jonesy5149 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

did any hardscaping get done at prospect hill golf corse?? i bid on that job and they need lots of work and 200+/_ yard of gravel.. just seen if any company got it in here????

7. jsecape

jsecape LawnSite Member
    from ME

Hi all, Where can i get a blank fill in form on contracts??

8. stan the man

from Maine

i didn't know anything about it. i am doing rock wall for LL bean in freeport

9. jsecape

jsecape LawnSite Member
    from ME

Hi all any one have a very very cheep rider mower.

10. stan the man

from Maine

you guys in auburn and lewiston do guys deal with REGGIES SALES & SERVICE on 1334 MINOT AVE AUBURN, ME