Maine

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by jonesy5149, Feb 19, 2011.

1. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

No, did 2 days in pittsburg NH and a 2 days in VT. and a day in sunapee area. Was going to go last fri and My waterpump seal went out. Hope to get it back by tue and do a 2 dayer in northern vt. I plow too so the county is harder or me to do now then before when I wasnt plowing.

2. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

plowing was busy this year. that is why i only made up one time.

3. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

hey guys, Another NH guy here....
    In maine alot, for work, and Play.
    I do alot of Hydroseeding along the Kittery, Wells and York areas...
    And we do white water rafting up in the FORKS 2-3 times a year....

We do hydroseeding IN MA,NH and Maine... a few in RI and further...
    do about 100-150 acres a year..

4. we dig it

we dig it LawnSite Member

Looking to get some help starting up!?! Have been trying to put together a business plan but have had a hard time with all the numbers. Also not sure about advertising costs and any thing else special to maine area. Any help would be great! Thank you! Also looking for zero turn would like a bad boy but anything under 4000

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  5. jonesy5149

jonesy5149 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

We dig it did you find any zero turns???? What numbers are you talking about??

6. we dig it

no, i have not found a zero turn yet. i purchased a program to guide me in making my business plan and i need to know some market research numbers and what not. Basically what it wants is to prove that i will have the income from my business to pay back a business loan.

7. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

have you been on crigslist they was a walker and a toro 2010 with bagger under 2500.00. two weeks ago i sold a 1991 walker 23 hp that i didnt use

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  8. we dig it

have not looked there much but will thanks. Also if any knows of a 48" duel drive deck for a '98 toro Z master i would be interested. Mine is fixable but would like a newer one just to save time. Thanks

9. we dig it

i am looking for a dump trailer. It would need to fit my tractor in it as well
    It is 5000lbs and would need to be 7ft wide and 10 feet long. bigger is ok Thanks

10. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, was hoping to get some cleanups done this week but this 9 inches of snow kinda put a damper on things for awhile...=(