Maine

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by jonesy5149, Feb 19, 2011.

1. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I like your work you have posted on your facebook page. the sign is A+

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Dave! I have weather proof vinyl banner hung up on it for plowing right now and have been fairly happy with the feedback. I like your FB pics of hardscaping - I really don't have enough experience with hardscapes to be comfortable offering it as a service yet, but I also haven't had much demand for it either. I am looking at taking some courses on it and maybe studying tree care a bit more. Lot of people cutting trees around here but not many offering tree care or feeding...you know? We'll see....wish I could do rock walls good - there are so many falling apart around this area. =( Nice plow truck too, btw! =D only had a few storms over here so far - bad winter. Are you on plowsite too?

3. jonesy5149

jonesy5149 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

-8 here..=D

5. McFarland_Lawn_Care

I'm planning on going to the MELNA show on the 25th......anyone else going from here?? We should grab lunch and a brew...=D

6. nortonlawncare

McFarland i've looked into tree care as well, i currently only take care of tree that are downed from storm damage or trees in my own yard. it does seem like a nice business to add on.
    I don't do a lot of hardscape around here there are a few huge companies doing most of it, i haven't taken on big jobs, as i like the mowing and trimmer more.

I just joined plowsite the other week, i was alittle upset that i had to make a new name for the site and not carry over all my lawnsite info. But my name on there is Slimquinella.

7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Good Deal....you going to the MELNA Conference in Augusta on Wed?

8. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Posted via Mobile Device

9. nortonlawncare

Weds. the 1st? i might just have to go and check it out, i haven't been in Augusta for a while. If i don't get called to work the school ill be there

10. we dig it

we dig it LawnSite Member

Having a problem getting money from 2 customers from last summer mowing! NEED help! I sent a letter by mail with no response so I then sent one by certified mail and stated they are past due and now late fees and that I will have to do more legal action if no response within 10 days and nothing back so where do i go. Thinking about lien and small claims court? also what is everyone's policy on late fees and the progression on it when consistently not paying? They both owe about $250 each. Thank you ALL in advance!!!