Maine

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by jonesy5149, Feb 19, 2011.

1. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Most of our accounts look like this, hopefully by Friday they dry out a little bit....

lawnsite 10.jpg

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

That makes me feel a lot better....same way here. Happy 4th of July folks. Remember what our freedoms cost and how we've fought for so many things.

3. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

If you're ever down my way I'll give you a demo of those slow three wheeled mowers..... who knows you might go out and buy one :laugh: :drinkup:

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Yes, they have their place....and a few of our lawns they might be more efficient, but on the majority, just not a good fit. That being said I might very well take you up on the demo - later on in the "slow season". Whenever that happens....I can't begin to deal with all our work! =(

5. McFarland_Lawn_Care

New baby just arrived. Funny thing is that it broke a rocker and blew one side of the engine after 5.1 hrs. Right back to the dealer for total repair, then two days later the guys got her buried in mud so bad we had to use the truck to get her out.....welcome home, sweetheart! =D

2013 toro.jpg

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

That's the way to break her in!!!! lol

7. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Nice mower :clapping:

How has everyone done this season and who's ready for the leaves :dizzy:

8. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Not ready for leaves, but ready for a break and some hunting and cold ones!! August sales beat July's ...that NEVER happens. Good year overall - very challenging and probably a little too busy for me to enjoy it as much as I'd like - I'll work on it next season some more. Got some great workers on board that has really helped.

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Got quite a bit of overseeding, aeration, and renovation jobs for Sept then a week or more of chipping brush and fallen dead trees. I'm getting nervous it might cut into my hunting time and camping up north. Maybe put someone else in charge for awhile...=D

10. thelawnduke

thelawnduke LawnSite Member

Good season overall. Interesting second year learning to run business. Looking forward to first leaf season with the Walker. Need to get more lined up. I'm with McFarland, been waiting all year for hunting season.