Maintenance Contracts

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cherokeecontractors, Jan 6, 2011.

1. cherokeecontractors

cherokeecontractors LawnSite Member

I started my own business in Landscape Maintenance (commericial only). I was wondering if anyone could help me with some samples of Maintenance Contracts that I could use to create my own. Any help would be great.

2. Hell on Blades

Hell on Blades LawnSite Senior Member

I would be careful taking other people's samples and reusing them. Each state has individual laws, especially collection laws that make each contract different.

You can wing a proposal form, but I would definately pay for an attorney to draw up a contract.

3. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Use the search feature at the top and you will get many topics in regards to this. I would also suggest to serach via google as well. After you get something drawn up take it to an attorney and have them touch it up for you so it is inline with your state laws or like said above just have an attorney draw one up for you.

4. cherokeecontractors

I was just hoping I could create one and then have my attorney look at it

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I bet Sean has one in his success package.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cherokeecontractors

Yes I did get Sean program and I am Looking at it right now. I hope its good but if its not what 47.00 a tank of gas.

7. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i agree with the above...see a small business attorney, now is the time since its the winter...also like here in NJ if you do any design even spread seed you need to have a New Jersey Home Improvement Contrator License and it must to listed on your proposals, contracts, invoices and your contract will have to have certain points on it

8. cherokeecontractors

Thank you for the info, I am in Texas and I have all the required license. Thank yall for all the feed back. If I can be of any help to anyone please let me know I have been in this kind of trade for 20 years.