Make them o buy them?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawncare3, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

I agree with Turfmarketing. I see too many companies that try to put everything on their business card. It makes it look like crap.

I also am in favor of choosing a font and using that same font in all of your marketing. The same goes with color. We have even thought of paying to have our mowers the same color as our color scheme. We are not there yet though.

2. KenGreenPro

KenGreenPro LawnSite Member

You may want to pay this site a visit, I have been dealing with a gentleman named Bob and we are working on some material for me such as business cards, postcards, flyers, door hangers etc etc. They are very very reasonable and they will send you out samples of the work they do. Check them out you will be very surprised at how easy they are to work with and the prices are exceptional. I realize alot of people would recommend using a company that specializes in Green Industry Marketing material and thats fine for some, but for me the price was just out of reach. So working with www.postcardwarehouse.com I am basically getting the continuity in design, fonts, color and message and the same quality of paper for all material at more than reasonable pricing. Doing the juggling act between Price and Quality is not easy but these guys make it easier.

I know the subject of this thread was business cards and these guys do business cards as well...check them out and good luck.

Ken

3. excell lawncare

excell lawncare LawnSite Member

Want to really impress people, laminate your cards. I do this, and I cant tell you how may times people look at it and go.....wow. Not to mention their harder to rip up < snicker>