Make Your Craigslist Ad STAND OUT

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by kirkmbrown2001, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Lurch01

Lurch01 LawnSite Member

First I do not like Craig's List for the lawn service. I am a LOWBALLER and proud I have over 70 contracts since the first of March. Due to my prices

There is a worse low baller than me. And that is the person looking for a better deal on Craigs List. The customer

I get about 4 calls every day from Craigs list, then again I have a few secrets you do not have for Craigs List as I have used it every day for the last 5 years with my 3 business. It is Vital for the life of one business.

None of the calls I have ever received from C list were any good. I went to one lawn of a lady and we told her what a lying piece she really is. That lawn was not cut for a year at least. That was a c list lead

Anyway. If you want to excell on Craigs List do a Search for Phone Verified Accounts on the internet. You MUST have multiple account to compete.You Must post Multiple times a day. Way more than every 48 hours.

I will not share any more secrets than that.

2. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

ummm, i may be dense, but that seems contradictory to me...

3. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

i could be wrong but i think for mowing CL does not work for him but is other biz he has success with CL. i dont know. he will have to explain. bc im lost to.

edit: i went to Houston, Texas Cl and did not find anything very impressive or posted a ton. only saw one that is like OP's posting.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  4. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

This count how many people have looked at your posting. all you do is copy the HTML code over and bingo your done. Alot like ebays counter. hope this helps

5. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

oh, i get it. duh.

thanks, mm

6. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

Sorry guys i did not put the link for the site. http://208.43.206.219/My-Codbag-Basic.aspx

7. Lurch01

Lurch01 LawnSite Member

Ok C list is good for My Mobile Home business. www.mobilehomemagic.com and www.mysticrealtytx.com

It has not been worth a hoot for the lawn service business. Sorry i was not more clear.

8. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

So many secrets, tell us..

9. Lurch01

Lurch01 LawnSite Member

Get Yourself 10 PVA's and I will help you some.

Have you even googled. "Phone Verified Accounts"?

10. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

I have to respectfully disagree that Craigslist does not work for lawn services. I have had GREAT results with my CL posts... I have given 8-10 estimates from CL and have landed about 5 or 6 jobs from those estimates. I am not a lowballer by any means and I don`t even mention prices in my posts. You may be approaching it wrong. Read my first post in this thread for tips!
    Posted via Mobile Device