1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Making a Comeback

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Cutman007, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Cutman007

Cutman007 LawnSite Member

I was in the business in New England and Florida. Got out 10 years ago.("burn-out") Coming back into business with new attitude :) A lot has changed in 10 years. Equipment,websites,cell phones,msg boards,etc. Might buy existing lawn service or start from scartch..Just wanted to introduce myself and say Thanks!! to members and Mods for posting great info on this website and threads..
    Be Safe!
    From Florida,
  2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome aboard. Good luck down there with all the compitition. Keep us updated on how things are going.
  3. Cutman007

Thanks Chad,
    Yes, There is a lot of people in the business having a hard time keeping up with demand. I've been out for ten years and people still call. :)
  4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

welcome aboard and welcome back to the bussiness
  5. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome back know what you mean about lot has changed I too im getting started after a long hyadius also. good luck
  6. Cutman007

Thanks, Still alot of work from hurricanes.
  7. Cutman007

Thank You! I had to give up my beeper for a cell phone! :laugh: How are you starting out? Buying accounts/business or from scratch? Good Luck!