making a logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigcountry01, Jan 21, 2007.

1. bigcountry01

bigcountry01 LawnSite Member

hey guys this is my second year in business and im looking to atleast double what i had last year.Im looking to gain somewhere between 20-30 clients this season. getting 3000 postcards made up sometime this week and i want to make a logo for my business name so that i can have them put it on the cards. for those of you who have a logo how did you do it? make it yourself or have a professional designer do it? ive tried doing it on my computer but i just dont have the right programs to make it look like it want it to. thanks guys
  2. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

I collaborated with my best friend who owns a graphic design co.

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Keith at KBK Graphics

This guy does GREAT work. Lots of Pressure Washing companies across the USA use this guy. I am sure he could do good work for Lawn guys as well.

He designs biz cards and postcards as well.
    Here is the biz card he did for me.....

4. rockymtnmf

rockymtnmf LawnSite Member

5. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Very happy with his work. I will use him again in the future!!
  6. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I placed an ad on craigslist and received many responses. I finally settled on this designer ( They are doing my logo, business cards, door hangers, and website.
  7. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

p.m. me im cheap , and i do alot of LCOs doorhangers, business cards , etc,etc i also do websites , hosting ,designing // everything
  8. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Have a friend that does graphic design, did mine for me as a favor to get his name out there, contact me if interested........Jay