making a schedule for customers

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by buttaluv, Feb 9, 2005.

1. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

I am in Missouri, and am going to take my test in March for app's. I've been studying the books, but they really don't give a good idea of what to put down and when, and when I go to my clients I want to have some kind of idea of what I should try to sell them. What are some good chemicals? What equipment do I need to start out? I appreciate any help....

2. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Let me check with my attorney and get back to you on that :dizzy:

3. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

OMG, GPS, ICSL
    ( o my god GPS(( dont know what that means)) I cant stop laughing)

4. qps

from Indy

It's actually QPS, the initials of my company :waving:

5. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

This is the second person asking a ridiculous post from Kansas City this week -- cannot be a coincidence.

Maybe though.

6. qps

from Indy

Hey...Hey....didn't you read rule 89 paragraph 3 ????.. No name calling will be tolerated....unless your a sponsor. :)

7. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I had edited my thought while you were typing -- decide dmy words were too strong :) Caught me!

8. buttaluv

from MidWest

I really don't know what to say...I think you guys are A**holes. I just wanted some good Ideas, some help. Hell I thought that is what Lawnsite is all about..Thanks for the bruised ego, I'll just take my ridiculous question and go back to Kansas City.

9. buttaluv

from MidWest

I don't even want to get this crap started..If the moderator would just remove my silly post I would appreciate it.

Thank you

10. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

What were you thinking asking such a open question?
    No one dogs on anybody unless the question is so immature that we cant help it. Do you have your credentials in hand??
    What have you done on your end, other than hoping your "buddies at Lawnsite" will fill in the blanks.

NEED MORE INFO.