Making a Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Green Acres, Dec 15, 2009.

1. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Good question, wondering really if they pay off.

Good point, but I will be creating my own website with adobe photoshop cs3, fireworks, and dreamweaver. I took 6 course of webmaster back in highschool so.

2. PestPro

PestPro LawnSite Member

Check out WEB STUDIO software to build your own website.

3. bnclawncare

bnclawncare LawnSite Member

I have just started with the Google ads and yes, it has produced enough income to cover the site charges.

www.bnclawncare.com

4. METRO FS

METRO FS LawnSite Member

Check out www.networksolutions.com . It's fairly easy to build a website with their templates or website building software or you can just purchase hosting. You can purchase the site annually or by the month. Annual purchase generally includes free domain name. Lot's of features and big bang for the buck. PM or email if you have questions or need help. (I have used them for years and haven't had any problems)

5. wvbrian

wvbrian LawnSite Member

Godaddy did have a deal where if you buy a .com domain, the hosting is free. Not sure for how long, I think maybe a year. They also have the template deal (website tonight) to whip up a quick site fairly easy.

6. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

7. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

godaddy is very high imo, for hosting at least, I went with just host, that offered me a free domain, unlimited emails (yourname@yoursite.com) and unlimited amount of bandwidth, all that for cheaper than godaddy.

8. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey BNC, were did you get that little "why are these people smileing" clip on the bottom. That rocks! And the rest of site is one of the best I have seen. PR