1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

making flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by a+elawnserviceww, Aug 6, 2002.

1. a+elawnserviceww

a+elawnserviceww LawnSite Member
    from nj

were is the best place to get flyers made on the web.
  2. Are you looking for a printer or designer?
  3. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not 100% on this, but I think NEBS might be able to help.

4. MJStrain

MJStrain LawnSite Member

This particular link promotes their decals but if you browse the site you'll find the flyers section.

5. Once you have copy....print your own....seriously much better. Handier anyway and cheaper usually.

6. yergus

yergus LawnSite Member

i make my own fliers, that way i can change them, delete or add to them. i use publisher to make them and it works great, when i finish i take it to the printers and have 2000 copies made up. you can do flier or brochures. try it, you will like it
  7. jocko1104

jocko1104 LawnSite Member

Yeah same here, I use printmaster 12 and it seems to work great. Its really easy to use and your not trying to put too much info on a flyer anyways. If you already have publisher, great, otherwise PM12 will run around 25-30 compared to 100+. You will probably need to build a realationship with a local printer. it seems that the local guys try a little harder for your business. 2000 flyers or door hangers should run about 120 - 160 depending. I just use green ink on tan (it seems to work best). Good luck!