Making lawnsite better

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by soloscaperman, Dec 31, 2011.

1. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Can we have some sort of video walkaround for our mowers and other equipment to educate other members? Something like youtube but just for lawnsite. I just hit over 500 Hours on my new mower and want to do a video review and walk around and point out the good and the bad and how much money I have spent etc. If not I will just sign to a new youtube account then put the url on my thread in a few weeks. Really bored so this would be the best time before I start doing home remodeling and snow plowing.

We should have a page with company brands then next to it have your little thread of video and a grade rating at the end then have a follow up from 100 hours, 500 hours, 1000 hours etc......

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I thought there was a lawn site tv area. I believe its for videos. I am not sure if anyone can post or just sponsers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, there is a video section located here - http://www.lawnsite.com/vbtube.php

or you can click on the yellow "video" tab right above the navigation bar near the top of the site

and yes, members of the site are able to post/upload a video to that section

4. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

When you post a video, be sure and let us know!

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Did I miss something....we still have to put the video on utube right?

6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, you would need to place it on youtube first