making T-shirts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lildog132, Apr 1, 2005.

1. lildog132

lildog132 LawnSite Member

I've decided that getting t-shirts is the next step into making my business look more professional. Since Im on a budget... Whats the best/cheapest site to order shirts from, any info will be much appreciated
  2. No unsponsored advertising.Jodi
  3. SidelinePropMgr

SidelinePropMgr LawnSite Member

No unsponsored advertisingJodi
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

5. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

What is that about? This site has more advertising than they know what to do with!
  6. Kate Butler

Kate Butler LawnSite Senior Member

And, if you don't want to make 'em yourself, contact your local high school or college's art department and locate some students who are into that sort of thing. You supply the shirts, they do the work, everybody's happy (be sure and have final say on the artwork).
  7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

So what are you saying? You think some people should get to advertise for free, while others here should have to pay?? :dizzy:
  8. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

i have seen lots of unsponsored advertising, lots of stuff for magnetic signes, printers.... just curious.

if you just want a few shirts, any local can make heat transfers and apply to shirts, of hats, for silk screening you want big runs...
  9. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I just order our T-shirts today, I ordered jackets too. :cool2:
  10. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Check out local screen printers in your area, you'll probably find good deals.