Malibu Landscape Lighting exiting business

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by TRabic, Apr 27, 2009.

1. TRabic

TRabic LawnSite Member

Gr1ffin,

I appreciate the refocus note.

Or as Eeyore used to say; thanks for noticing...

Tom

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Really, now is that the best you can do? Mud-slinging? Who said my business failed? I gave 2 excellent sales leads to another lighting professional in Boise when I left. It's purely a numbers game. There are more numbers in Indy therefore, I can produce greater revenue. No problem though bud, I will happily go on taking customers away from you because of my "poor selling performance". As a matter of fact I closed with a client in Brittany Chase sub. in Westfield last night. Wow, right in your own back yard, where were you on that one?

3. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it is time for another round.. :D

4. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

No offense taken Alan. We agree 100%. We cannot stop the copy cats therfore we need to continue to make them play catch up. Whether thats with our new 24v Intelli-System, our new H-Force series of Transformers, Tiki Torch Fixtures, Progressivly designed and expanded Centaurus line, new Stainless Steel underwater light, or our highly innovative Fiber Optics system. We continue to be the Innovators, not the Immitators! :weightlifter:

5. Spilllight

Spilllight LawnSite Member

Just as I found an exterior rated Astro Intermatic Timer. Only available for a limited time.

What else do you folks use for astronomic timers if any?

6. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Joey,
    When is the fiber product going to be available? I have a project I am meeting on today that I am specifying fiber integrated into the hardscape material. Under the steps and wall cap lips with side glow cable.

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

wow............

8. NightLightingFX

NightLightingFX LawnSite Senior Member

Joey,
    I am just trying to keep you honest. But wouldn't NS be the innovators of the Tiki Torch Fixtures??? I hope you won't hold this comment against me - while I am patiently waiting for your Tiki Torch Fixture to be released.
    ~Ned

9. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

No they would...no worries Ned...we of course will put our own spin into it and my point was we are continuing to develop new products.........

10. NightLightingFX

NightLightingFX LawnSite Senior Member

You know I like to give you a hard time just to keep you on your toes.:waving:
    ~Ned