1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Man! I'm out of shape!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DFW Area Landscaper, Feb 6, 2004.

1. DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I ran fert/herb today and I'm beat. It's not even hot outside..actually, it's cold. But pushing that spreader kicked my azz today.

I think I'm gonna be achey in the morning.

DFW Area Landscaper
  2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Due to past experiences with letting myself get out of shape during the winter, I have tried to stay in shape by using my weight set and soloflex in combination with moderate cardio. I hope this will lessen the discomfort of "hitting the ground running"this spring.
  3. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i'm 39 and feelin fine. if u don't have your health, u got nuttin jack.

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Stayin fit is the key.
  6. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive been in the gym all winter. Im counting the days till pre m apps start in one month. I just hope I can find the time to keep up my gym time this season.
  7. neoltrin

neoltrin LawnSite Member

Im starting my business up and im looking for used equiptment and used trailor. Also Need to know what brand would be good as far as brands for lawn mowers ,blowers, weed wackers, and hedge trimers. Thank you.
  8. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

9. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

I can kinda relate to the feeling achey. Figured I would help a friend sand some drywall today. (whole house, but not too big of a house) First time I ever tried it, and the first "real work" I've done in awhile.
  10. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

First Do a search. what does your post have to do with being out of shape?
    I'm sure if you do a search you will have hours if not weeks of reading to do on the question you asked.
    If you don't know how to do a search look at the very top where it says SEARCH.

Oh by the way I hate winter since it only creeps up on me wether I keep in shape or not. I have gained 20 pounds so far and expect another 10 more before the end. I blame it on the wife all that nagging will drive you to eat. Well more than when I don't have time, like the begining of the season.