1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

manuf. promises?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2 clowns mowing, Apr 28, 2007.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

i bought a new mower straight from manuf. because they don't have dealers in my area. they told me if machine ever breaks down they would deliver a loaner and fix mine. they haven't yet? they just send parts. everything they say doesn't come true. i still have 1 1/2 years left on warranty. i call them almost every day about another problem. the mower is great when it's running. at this point i would never buy another one from them because of all the lies. why can't they just tell me the truth? how are they going to make it when they treat their customer like this?
  2. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

You are having to call almost every day with another problem, right? If this is the case, the equipment must be very poor quality.

I would not be concerned about the well-being of the company. I would be much more concerned about the quality of their products.

You must have good reasons why you chose to buy this piece of equipment. In hindsight, what do you think you did wrong in assessing the situation that led to make this choice? Perhaps your insight would help others on making similar decisions.
  3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I think BMW advertises something like that kind of customer service.