Manufacturer Garden Light?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by dusktildawn, Mar 24, 2008.

1. dusktildawn

dusktildawn LawnSite Member

I have been speaking with them regarding their products and wanted to get more feedback from the public before using them. The product looks good and the customer service has been great so far. any thoughts?

www.gardenlightinc.com

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Garden Light???:laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone else think its weird that 2 threads have been started. Many people have replied to the other one all with 2,3 or 4 posts, so all new members and they all say the same thing. Think someone is trying to bamboozle this forum with a bunch a lies???

I've heard alot about garden light and I have to laugh at this attempt and from what I've heard it goes right along with what I've heard about this company...sorry fellas

4. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

I have a feeling Garden Light is trying to get some free exposure...

Strange BTW that they have a date on their PDF catalog of 2004, but I've never heard of them before...

5. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I started to type the same thing after I read Paul's post but then I was like nah they will just think I am hating.

6. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

The other thread shows this link to what looks like a different website for them...

http://www.landscape-lighting.net/index.html

So, technically speaking...are they a "manufacturer", or an "importer"?

7. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Don't you hate it when manufactures try to pass themselves off as contractors?

8. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

keep the thread going and posting their links and you are doing exactly what they want.

9. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

I received a couple of samples from them a couple of years ago. The fixtures have been holding up very well and have no corrosion on them whatsoever. They don't even get dirty!
    The reason is they looked so cheap when I took them out of the box I threw them under the bench in my shop and that is where they have lived for the last two years. I wouldn't install that crap at Pete's house!

10. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks...I think