manufacturer service vans

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by desert night light, Aug 5, 2006.

1. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

what do you think of these manufacturers who run around locally in vans who will repair your work. I told fx to stay the f away from my customers. I think they are passing the line. I don't want them seeing how bad my work is. Bad enough that my competition has to come in after me to clean up and repair my botched work but I don't want the manufacturer in their too. What gives? Do you need them around? Or should they ground their fleet? Is Steve Parrottt running around in one of these vans in Jersey?

2. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

Yeh I hate them too. I wished they would stay the hell away from my jobsites. Leeches.

3. Firefly Lighting

Firefly Lighting LawnSite Member

Desert- Never heard of such a thing. There are none of those were we are.

4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

looks like he backfired on his multiple screen names and split personality. Only van I have seen around is Florida outdoor lighting

5. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Only in AZ :dizzy:

F/X provides a great service, if you do a decent install you have nothing to worry about. They don't come out unless you call them either (he must have forgot that he called them). Like every manufacturer they are at the mercy of their subcontractors. They get a bad batch of something they go the extra mile to make it right for the contractor. They are poster boys for professionalism, well except Donnie who looks a little rough but is competent and helpful.

Desert Night Light, crawl back in your tequila bottle and quit making the rest of us zonies look bad.