manufacturer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Grass, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Green Grass

Green Grass LawnSite Member
    from MN

Did you know that if you post something bad about a manufacturer and there customer service they won't put your post on. I think that is a joke everyone should know how you are being treated by manufacturers like Hustler turf Equipment and there poorly made equipment

2. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

So what your saying is that this thread is soon to be history? Or were you to general?

3. Green Grass

from MN

I think that i am to general this time. I just think that it is a joke when one professional wants to let others know about how they are treated by a manufacturer like Hustler Turf Equipment the won't let you.

4. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Your right and you absolutely have a right to complain IMO if your machine that you have dished out a fortune for doesn't work right.

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

you can express your opinion about them all you want HERE, but if you try to do it in their forum then sure they have the right to not post your thread/posts. Iv'e seen people talk crap on a lot of different brands, including SPONSORS in the general forums and rarely get one pulled unless it's blatent lies.

6. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

I've tried to post several questions in the Exmark forum and some have been answered by personal message and others have been completely ignored and not posted. And I wasn't bashing the product. I think Hustler is pretty good about answering questions in there forum. Even when it is about a problem with equipment.

7. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Hustler posted some of my threads that were not flattering at all. So far P.J. has been pretty forth coming with good and bad info in my case. Exmark and Hustler posted alot of deck problem post that were not flattering. Of couse I'm sure there are some that they don't post for some reason.

8. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Your post is there, It's buried a few pages back, but is there.
    I don't hide anything from anyone, speak at will.
    I know some of the details on your situation, not all, I will find out what is going on.
    All you need to do is e-mail me ANYTIME and I can get things looked into, like I do for anyone else.

Pj

9. Green Grass

from MN

PJ
    I have emailed you and Mark over 6 times over the course of the summer and have not heard anything back from either of you. I have called Mark probley 15 times i finaly gave up. My mini Z is worse now then it was before my tryed to fix it. My deck height is like a inch off the deck clogs all the time even if the grass is dry and the deck is not level any more again. This product has done nothing but disapoint me and at this point I am ready to loose money on it and go buy and Exmark just so i don't have the issues and when i do have issues i know i will be taken care of by my dealer instead of the dealer not doing anything.

10. Green Grass

from MN

Still nobody has gotten back to me!!!!!! now it is snowing and i have put the mower away intill spring