Many uses and counting

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kickin sum grass, Nov 20, 2003.

1. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

I just found this photo I took this spring. We seeded this yard and had to remove a bunch of big rocks. This was our only alternative to moving them around. This is a big hill but doesn't look like it in the pic. We backed the trailor (in a cul de sac) right up to the edge of the street and let the gate down and it made a level gate to drive on. We would pull these rocks right onto the trailor and then push them to the side and then back off and get another load. Rough day.

pulling rocks.jpg

2. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, Exmarks never cease to amaze me.:blob3:

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I used mine to pull downed trees after the wild wind storm that devestated Memphis back in July.

4. Little Guy

Little Guy LawnSite Member

I think someone needs a power washer. Nice machine shine her up a bit! Lol!

5. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

i agree it needed a bath. The pic was taken after a rain storm a couple days before. We had mowed some wet properties earlier that day and had not been back to the shop for a bath.

6. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

that is a heavy duty commercial striper kit LOL look at the dark green where the rocks are dragging.

7. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

LOL::laugh:

8. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

lol:drinkup:

:laugh:

I've used my Z's to pull tarps full of leaves before but I never thought/needed to pull rocks!

9. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Makes it look like your throttle is stuck wide open and you're using a drag brake.:D

10. Did you do the stone work shown in the pic?
    I have some stone like that from Cincinnati. I have an account on Mulhauser Rd. where I picked up some big stones like that. There's not many stones here in Wilmington.
    I build walkways like this:
    Do you have any stones you don't want?

sm bike 6-23-03 040.jpg