Marayama Parts Help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by swonkeg, Oct 8, 2003.

1. I need to find a on-line dealer to order marayama blower parts from. I have a dealer local but last time it took 8 weeks and numerous phone calls to get 1 part. Would rather buy on-line and pay shipping then deal locally again. If not may just shelf blower.

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Check with these guys
    They had some Maruyama stuff in the last catalog that I received.
    You'll probably need tocall the 800 number to find out if they have parts for your machine.
  3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

You can order marajuana online now!?! Man, what is this world coming to! :D
  4. I sent a e-mail to marayama on 10-8-03 asking about on-line parts and about local service. Figured I would not hear back from them but this morning they sent me a e-mail concerning parts
    and gave me #'s to the Texas distributor and some other dealers
    40-60 miles away. Some Help - At Least they responded promptly can't ask for much more.

Paponte: this is the number to call for the other product, 911 , just tell them what you want and the address to be delivered to. :D No need to order on-line;) LOL
  5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Heh, good luck. I have heard about them, but they are not popular here. When a product is not popular in an area, it's always fun getting parts. When we were looking for a skidsteer, thats the reason we ruled out Mustang. No service centers available... just dealers.