marcus drake h2b visas

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Brianslawn, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

they say that things are flowing smoothly, now. i called yesterday and said i need the guys to start getting here right away. lets see how long it takes. ill post everyday until they get here.

2. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

well????????????????????? what's the latest?

3. Brianslawn

still waiting.

i originally asked for ten. didnt get here when first promised. turned some big stuff down. found a couple white boys and couple salvadorians. one white boy quit. i need 2 or three real quick for this other big stuff im getting now. noel said numerous times that i can have a couple come at a time as i grow this year. now they called today saying i had to have all at once. maybe the new girl is confused.

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Are you trying to get first time over guys or are they guys that worked for you last year and are trying to return. The process for the returing guys was fixed a few weeks ago and we got out guys almost immediately. But we are still waiting for new guys.

5. Brianslawn

new guys. first year for me. spoke with noel, today. he said hes getting appointment for guys to interview for their visas set up. theres a new company processing things and they are supposed to be speeding the process up in future. also the interviews have been stricter this year and a lot of guys havent been passing.

not trying to bad mouth anyone, just letting viewers know my experiences and that there may be delays or problems with the process. some like perhaps mine may be beyond the control of marcus drake.

if any of the problems have been the fault of M.D., then hopefully they will try to improve their methods.

i dont know about other sponsors, here, but it sounds like marcus drake does pay attention to posts on here and trys to address them as quick as possible.

6. Brianslawn

still waiting. hopefully thoes appointments got set up.

7. Brianslawn

good news! got word today that a few of the guys passed their interview at the consulate and were on their way up. thank you marcus drake.

to everyone... i been played around so much in pass, mostly by the local crack heads that when things started getting put off i didnt know who was too blame. ive ran into other people locally that use the h2bs through agencies other than marcus drake and have had long delays getting the guys. im sure the problems are foregn consulate unable to keep up with the demand. this being my first year doing this, i didnt know who to believe.

thank you noel for finally getting them here.

8. Brianslawn

i got my mexicans! im so excited! they are so polite and friendly.

now i can start taking these bigger jobs.

thanks md.

9. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

glad to hear it worked out for you. now when i'm ready to expand, i know where to go for help. keep us posted on how they work out please.

10. Brianslawn

they were a bit slow first couple days. then i gave one the day off to 'rest'. asked other 2 if they needed a day off for rest, too, and boy did they pick up the pace. lets see how the third one does now that hes had some rest. they are so easy to get along with. i bought them some new shoes first day, took them out for pizza couple nights ago.

i luv my mexicans. they are so wonderful. the one picked up on it real quick and is fast. now the crew leaders are fighting over him. the salvadorian said he dont want any slow guys with him.