Market drops , 2 customers cancel

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mdirrigation, Aug 4, 2011.

1. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Oh Pete....The DC bunch is finding shelter at Smith Mountain Lake......Where RLP Systems does irrigation right..........5 year warranty........

2. Oh my Gawd the pm thing again. If anybody has received a pm from me to hate Kiril please copy and paste it on the open forum.

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Admit it Pete .... you won't be happy until you drive everyone that questions your bullshiit information off this forum.

4. rlpsystems

C'mon He or she is not that bad.......

5. Oh my Gawd its the driving everybody off the forum thing again.

6. rlpsystems

I dont understand why we as irrigators bash and belittle others in the biz. Theres alot that help and a few that are a pain in the ass.. The mods need to remove the nasty ones so we can co exist wheter it be west south north or east. My experiance here has told me a hand full of posters are full of **** and run soley by the book..... and ALOT are in the trade daily........I work as an installer, and service/maintenece 365 days a year......I'm starting to feel alot of people here a full of ****....Lets get this forum on track to help each other, not to belittle each other...........Can we ....I know we can.....

7. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Good luck with that. Few things change.

Not that it matters, but am a little curious if Kiril is a man or a woman?

8. rlpsystems

Giril will be a mod soon.......

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

couldn't agree more :clapping:

I work at very high standards and expect the same from others. There are a handful of people on this forum that share this philosophy, Mike and Jim are a couple, .... then there are others who seem content with half-assed mediocrity.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

True that...........