Market drops , 2 customers cancel

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mdirrigation, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Where in my post did I say anything about MPs? If you want respect then let me give you a tip. Everybody on this forum but you knows that vans are spray nozzles. Learn that little detail and you may well be on your way to gaining a modicum of respect.

If you want to feel victimized by putting MPs in the van class then you get what you deserve.

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

MPRotators are a VAN nozzle Pete. Maybe you should learn what VAN means before you use the term. VAN = variable arc nozzle. This is not limited to spray nozzles. The MPRotator is a VAN nozzle, regardless of what you say. Time for you to get a clue Pete.

BTW .... if you want a modicum of respect Pete then how about you stop pretending you are an expert in areas you know little to nothing about. How about that Pete?

3. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I think it's a regional thing. To me when someone says VAN it is a spray nozzle. When someone says MP it's a multi steam.

Although VAN= Varible Arc Nozzle, which includes the MP we tend to take the MP out of the VAN catagory.

4. I'm not begging for respect. If I get it great if I don't oblidi oblida. As long as my dog respects me I'm happy. Funny thing about respect. People who crave it are very difficult to like or love and especially difficult to be around.

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You are not begging for it? Odd statement... given you keep bringing it up.

Well then you must be one of those people Pete given the only thing that can stand to be around you is your dog. Isn't it amusing how you always try to project your own shortcomings and problems onto others.

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I was blessed to get some megas every year, but lately, my guy Russ has not been scoring them; I believe everyone's still not sure which way the economy is going. I only know of one large home that's being built in our market right now; not a good time for all the trades, worst for us, since I use the term "LOSS" for us (Last On-Site-Sub). My designs can stress, even up here, though this year, we have not even had summer yet and the mega I manage is idling along at 70%.

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Perhaps it is a regional thing, but if the MPRotator isn't a VAN nozzle then what is it? It isn't a fixed arc nozzle ... so how do you classify it if not by calling it a variable arc nozzle?

8. What do you call somebody who accuses you of everything they are actually doing? A splenetic delusional?

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Don't know Pete .... you tell me given you are the resident expert.

10. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Somewhere between a VAN and a rotor in its own catagory with the other multi streams.