Marketing By Pizza!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by precisionlawn, Mar 10, 2003.

1. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone ever used pizza places as a form of marketing. Last week I order a pizza for pick up and when I went to pick it up I had a crazy idea! You know how they always staple the receipt to the pizza box or paper that it is in. Well I thought why not have a small flyer or biz card on there as well. So within the last week I cut deals with three different pizza joints to do this for me for the year. Already I have got one call and theres still snow on the ground here! Oh, and it didnt cost me a thing with the pizza places. Except for one, They have a small parkway that I will cut for them, It maybe wil take 2 min to cut. Maybe a total of 10 min! Right down the street from my shop!

2. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

very good idea....anyway to get your name out there is a succesfull form of marketing.... every chance i get to plug my name in i will allways do it.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I Had My Add On Super Market Carriages Where You seen It while You shopped. I Got a Lot Of work that way.
    John.

4. dklawncare

dklawncare LawnSite Member

I also was thinking about this the other day... You see businesses' ads for things like oil changes and car washes and such on pizza boxes all the time...

5. sir_stripes_alot

sir_stripes_alot LawnSite Member

sweet idea!!! I'm gonna try it!

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

One I have been thinking about is adds on the back of your grocery receipt. Easy way to target a specific area. The lady that cuts my hair ran one and said that it cost around $500 for approx 100,000 adds. She said while your add runs that the grocery will not run any other adds competing directly with your business. Might be worth checking into.

MATT

7. You know how chicago loves there pizza.Might be a good idea.Friday night guys come home for the weekend oder pizza see your flyer.Saturday morning phone call.Might mean work on weekend Neat idea .Hey send some of that pizza down here and a chicago hot dog .Now you have me missing home:D

8. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I did this about 10 years ago. Our Pizza places stopped messing with it awhile back. I posted this Idea for you guys last year, but everyone didn't think it was worth it because of the fact you are still paying to be delivered to apartments. By the way I was paying 6 cents a flier back then and I supplied the flier.

Soupy