1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Marketing help.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by SamIV, Mar 12, 2006.

1. SamIV

SamIV LawnSite Senior Member

Have any of you ever used a marketing professional to help grow your business. I have a meeting with someone next week. Just curious if this was helpful to anyone.

Really does not matter how much we know about lighting if we are not selling enough.

Sam IV

2. TheHotShotKid

TheHotShotKid LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Jay Abraham. I highly recommend him

3. TheHotShotKid

from Ohio

Really does not matter how much we know about lighting if we are not selling enough.

This is correct. The ones who are making big bucks anywhere don't know a damn thing about their trade. You are in the marketing business not the LL business. Forget about learning how to install. Learn how to market you will never go hungry my friend. You can take that advice to the bank

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

This is a great resource for just about any small business. http://www.entrepreneur.com/

There are many sites like this on the web and their free!!

5. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

You want to adjust your age in your profile. It says you are only 14. I saw a few of your starter threads in the lighting forum. You expect us to believe your 14. :laugh:

6. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Bill, I believe that it is supposed to be how long he has been in business, 14 years. Goes to show how much marketing can do!!

7. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I stand corrected. Your right. He was posting like a well informed lighting and marketing person. :laugh: :laugh:

8. TheHotShotKid

from Ohio

their used that way should be they're but who cares. most every other thing posted is inaccurate as well.

9. TheHotShotKid

from Ohio

Corey Rudl