1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Marketing logo help please

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GrazerZ, Oct 24, 2005.

1. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

There use to be a company on the web called turf marketing. they had all kinds of industry specific logos like guys pushing spreaders etc. Now I can't find them. Does anyone know how to locate this company or another with logos you can buy off the web? Thanx for the help.
  2. Microbe

Microbe LawnSite Member

wow.. didn't know there was a thing... I"d like to know myself for next year...
  3. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Don't know about that, but you can go to design outpost and pay for a logo to be designed, you'll get several designs to choose from. Offer more money get more artist to compete with each other.
  4. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

I think he's actually looking for clipart that is industry specific more so than a logo. To use on marketing materials and leave behinds and such? You may want to try a google search for lawn and landscape clipart.
  5. Rwise10230

Rwise10230 LawnSite Member

6. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, I have been looking, so far I have come up pretty empty. What I wanted was a piece of clip art that had a guy pushing a fert spreader for my phone book ad. Turf marketing had exactly what I needed, I just didn't buy it before I needed it. Let me know if you see anything.