1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

marketing software?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawnguy26, Jul 7, 2004.

1. lawnguy26

lawnguy26 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Any suggestions on good marketing software....to make invoices, service agreements, fliers, doorhangers, postcards..ect. not to concerned about the printing aspect, just want to make them myself and have them sent to a printing co. Thanks.
  2. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

you could save yourself some time by checking out
    they will have all your looking for and can customize for you.

or if you really feel you need to make them yourself and them send it out for printing check out
    here you can use their template, or design your own right from your computer and they also do the printing. excellent quality and fair pricing
  3. lawnguy26

lawnguy26 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

I'm still a good year away from starting my business. Florida laws are tough to get a PCO liscense. I don't even qualify to take the exam for another seven months. So, since I got time I'd like to design some custom fliers and know exactly how I want my service agreements and leave behinds layed out. The only program I know of is Microsoft Publisher. Is there a better one?
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi lawnguy26,

If you are looking for invoicing software you could visit our site. If you are looking for graphic design software, have you ever tried any of the Adobe products like Photoshop?