Marketing

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DK lawn care, Feb 26, 2008.

1. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

2. GroundEffects125

GroundEffects125 LawnSite Senior Member

looks really good!!!!

3. DK lawn care

The only thing that i have been thinking about is the grass on the trailer. Do u guys think that ppl will think that since the grass on the trailer is overgrowin, that they will think "I mite forget to cut their yard" even thougfh that doesnt happen? The reason that it is overgrown is because i am trying to let ppl kno that it is grass and if it was short, it might be hard for a car to make out when they are traveling at 40mphs.

4. DK lawn care

BTW for anyone that wants the info of the guy that created my flyers, etc, his email is info@totaldesignz.com. His names george. He makes sites and everything. If ur gonna email him for cards, websites, etc, tell him matt sent u

5. Weekendwarriorfsw32

Weekendwarriorfsw32 LawnSite Member

I think you should ask George to make one with the grass cut to see what it looks like. But it looks good so far

6. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, really looks good.

7. DK lawn care

U guys think i should put a slogan on it? Or keep it like it is? I really like it to. I just am thinking if i should put a slogan on it? Do u think it will over clutter it?

8. Weekendwarriorfsw32

Weekendwarriorfsw32 LawnSite Member

Well try one with and with out a slogan to see.

9. DK lawn care

Ok, ill talk to george bout that.

10. DK lawn care

good ol bump***