martey grunder the winners circle

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rats5656, Nov 19, 2001.

1. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

has any one heard of the guyand his progams ?

2. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered the free packet last yr. I gave it the once over but never got into it in depth. I took a motivational program way back in 1980 with another business I started in college. You get out of them what you put into them. I found great success with the program and when I ordered the "winners circle" free packet I knew what to expect. It is designed to make you posotively motivated and goal oriented. I don't have first hand knowledge of this program but only order it if you can open your mind and except changing your thought process. Usually people who think they know it all have stopped learning

3. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

any other info on thewinnercircle i need opions ?

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

5. mowing king

mowing king LawnSite Member
    from ct

Marty's info is hlepful if you want to grow your business. If you are looking to add a few more clients try fliers. If you want to double your business get marty's system. but be prepared for the growth. If you want a great business lesson go to his bootcamp, worth every penny.

6. Craig Turf Management

Craig Turf Management LawnSite Senior Member

I bought it this summer, and was overwhelmed with all of the information. I have just skimmed the surface, and will get more involved with it this winter. Tons of great ideas, but many of them are pretty much common sense stuff. It's like you read it and say' Oh yeah, I knew that.' There is a lot of information in his program that I think will be of benefit to any new lawn/landscape business.
    I'm glad that I spent the money on it. Pretty expensive though.
    Bill!

7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

$cratch are we talking?

8. Craig Turf Management

Craig Turf Management LawnSite Senior Member

Guido'
    About $500.00 They will allow you yo make several installments though. Not advertised, gotta ask about it.
    Bill!

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I was just curious.