Marty Grunder? winners Summit? orlando Fl??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Robertsonslawnsinc, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Robertsonslawnsinc

Robertsonslawnsinc LawnSite Member

any one going to mr grunder's deal on the 22nd of this month?? in orlando Fl?
    I look foward to being there.

2. big acres

big acres LawnSite Member

I saw him speak at GIE in Louisville last fall and it was a good seminar. I'd go if he held one in MN.

3. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

off the topic but.......

President Bush recently attended a fund raiser at his private residence here in the Dayton area.............

My sister was in school with him.... Interesting guy!!!!!

4. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I like Marty! and I subscribed to his newsletter for a few years. I would enjoy going to one of his retreats but He never really taught me anything I did't already know. He just reinforced some ideas I had and was a great source of inspiration. The best part of those type things for me is networking with other contractors.

I have 4 young children, the biz is expanding this year and we are wrapping up the design for a new home. I could squeeze out the time and $$ to go but I would feel really guilty about it.

The bottom line would probably not improve as a result of the trip and its all about the bottom line right now. Besides now that your going you can fill me in on what I missed :clapping::clapping: thanks I look foreword to your cliff notes.

5. LawnScapers of Dayton

Male, from Dayton, OH

I remember seeing him and his brother starting out with a very old Ford and a couple of push mowers in the mid 80's......

6. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

who is this guy ?i never heard of him.maybe if it will help my business,i will go.was he in the lawn industry?

7. LawnScapers of Dayton

Male, from Dayton, OH

8. LawnScapers of Dayton

Male, from Dayton, OH

9. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the info.may take the trip to Orlando to check it out .do you guys think its worth it?will vendors be there?sorry but i have never been to anything like this?

10. Robertsonslawnsinc

Robertsonslawnsinc LawnSite Member

Hey guys. went today to hear Marty he had alot of good things to think about.. but I am way to tired now to tell you ... ahaha(shoulda gone) I will tell you about them though asap. Have a good week.
    Jason!