Lawn Care Forum banner

Marty Grunder???

4K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  GraZZmaZter 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Marty has a system that if you follow, will double or triple your sales. If you need more income and more clients i would get his marketing system ,I think its $500. We have got that investment back a hundred times over.

The system takes work and some money. If your broke or really struggling, don't buy it. The system is for guys who are doing well and really want to get to the next level.

#3 ·
Marty Grunder knows his stuff. He has gotten where he is by taking chances and marketing himself and his company every single chance he gets.

Marty has a marketing system that I think is $500 - great stuff. But he also has a book that is under $25.00 and a tape system under $150 I think.

Call him or go to his site www.martygrunder.com. He's a consultant, but definitely a landscaper first.

#5 ·
Guido,

The book is actually entitled....

"The 9 Super Simple Steps to Entrepreneurial Success"

It is not directly for the industry, but the industry is mentioned throughout due to Marty being a landscaper.

Here is a link that has a page with his system, book, and tape series....

http://www.martygrunder.com/products.html

Hope this helps.

#8 ·
I attended one of Marty's seminars last year and it was very interesting. It was titled 101 marketing ideas. He is a very out-going and out-spoken young man.

#9 ·
I also attended Martys seminar this year at the Louisville Expo. Marty is from my area and does a big buck operation. Gross sales several times over 7 figures.

#12 ·
I remember one story, but never used this idea before. Marty paid off a ice cream truck driver to drive by this machine shop owner that he did some landscape work for. Went in and got the owner and told him and his workers to come out, he had a big surprise for him. Marty ended up buying the owner and all his employees an ice cream bar.....lol Marty left two impressions with ......he's either got big balls or he's just completely nuts....lol

He had a few stories similar to this one. His seminar was very entertaining.

MATT

#14 ·
I went to one of his seminars in Louisville, myself. This guy is awesome!!! He has soooo many ideas on how to arket his business. Heres one story. He went to walmart to get boots for his 2-3yr old kid. He said that afer his wife got the first pair, the buggy was filled with small pairs of boots. He loaded up with candy too. he filled the boots with candy, business card, maybe a brochure too, and put a note on the boot saying "just trying to get a foot in the door... so on and so on...". He spent a few hundred on boots and candy and got... i don't know, maybe $100K in sales just from using this method. Don't know the exact figures, but it paid off! I am already stocking up on the candy to do this type of mareting. I expect big returns this year!!! I hope to top $100K in '04.

#15 ·
Originally posted by Doster's L & L
I went to one of his seminars in Louisville, myself. This guy is awesome!!! He has soooo many ideas on how to arket his business. Heres one story. He went to walmart to get boots for his 2-3yr old kid. He said that afer his wife got the first pair, the buggy was filled with small pairs of boots. He loaded up with candy too. he filled the boots with candy, business card, maybe a brochure too, and put a note on the boot saying "just trying to get a foot in the door... so on and so on...". He spent a few hundred on boots and candy and got... i don't know, maybe $100K in sales just from using this method. Don't know the exact figures, but it paid off! I am already stocking up on the candy to do this type of mareting. I expect big returns this year!!! I hope to top $100K in '04.
Now that you mention it, I remember that one also....lol

#16 ·
My sister was in grade school with Marty....I remember when he and his brother worked out of an old beater truck.....just the 2 of them.......

Now you can't drive anywhere in the Dayton, Ohio area and not see a Grunder Landscaping truck...

Derek

#18 ·
<<<<he filled the boots with candy, business card, maybe a brochure too, and put a note on the boot saying "just trying to get a foot in the door... so on and so on...". >>>>>

Very cute idea, but what did he DO with the boots? Leave them on doorsteps? Anyone have any ideas?

#20 ·
Amazing ... simply amazing.

Marty has been sending my email a "quot of the week" and an "ideas" post for a few years now. Ive always found him to be an interesting person in general, and now that interest has a new spark.

Ill definately be looking more into his ideas and company's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.