Marty Grunder???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by AAATreeLandscape, Oct 25, 2002.

1. AAATreeLandscape

AAATreeLandscape LawnSite Member
    from MA

2. mowing king

mowing king LawnSite Member
    from ct

Marty has a system that if you follow, will double or triple your sales. If you need more income and more clients i would get his marketing system ,I think its $500. We have got that investment back a hundred times over.

The system takes work and some money. If your broke or really struggling, don't buy it. The system is for guys who are doing well and really want to get to the next level.

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Marty Grunder knows his stuff. He has gotten where he is by taking chances and marketing himself and his company every single chance he gets.

Marty has a marketing system that I think is $500 - great stuff. But he also has a book that is under $25.00 and a tape system under $150 I think.

Call him or go to his site www.martygrunder.com. He's a consultant, but definitely a landscaper first.

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Has anyone read his book??

Does anyone have a direct link to his book?

I'm always looking for new industry related reading material.

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Guido,

The book is actually entitled....

"The 9 Super Simple Steps to Entrepreneurial Success"

It is not directly for the industry, but the industry is mentioned throughout due to Marty being a landscaper.

Here is a link that has a page with his system, book, and tape series....

http://www.martygrunder.com/products.html

Hope this helps.

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I just ordered it, can't hurt to check it out.

Thanks for the link.

7. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

His new one is out i believe. I have my signed copy directly from the man himself. Great reading! Get yours today.

8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I attended one of Marty's seminars last year and it was very interesting. It was titled 101 marketing ideas. He is a very out-going and out-spoken young man.

9. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

I also attended Martys seminar this year at the Louisville Expo. Marty is from my area and does a big buck operation. Gross sales several times over 7 figures.

10. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Marty is the "shiz-nit" I went to a seminar of his. He not only has great advice but when I went it was in february i think, and he really gave me some motivation for that spring. he reminded me of the reason I started a business, to make some money.