marty grunder's boot camp

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Allure, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering if anyone here has attended marty grunder's boot camp.
    it's a 3 day seminar with half a dozen speakers that costs around $1500.

I did find several posts about people who liked seeing him speak at other events like GIE or other planet seminars etc.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Glenn
    :weightlifter:

2. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

I live in Dayton where Grunders is ran.. He has one heck of a operation. I ran into another local owner of a large supplier. He was saying how good Marty is for the industry and that he heard the 3 day class was really good..

my 2cents

3. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I remember when Marty was running around in a beat up blue Ford and that was his only truck.......I guess he is worth millions now...........

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Let me get this straight...

I pay $1,500 to sit around and be lectured, and they call that Boot Camp?
    omg... does that mean it involves mental torture?

Man, I'm going to create Free boot camp, come on in anytime!
    Yup, train them and send them off to work, on my own yards that need servicing.
    Keep on doing that until they can do 8+ yards / day, then they're graduated.
    If someone turns out quality, that's an honor student.
    I get my work done for free and they get educated, hands on LOL

5. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I would like to go but he needs to schedule better. Who wants to go to the Midwest in Jan? Vegas, New Orleans, San Diego, Here, even Fla. and I might make the trip. Ohio would be great in the spring but he probably figures everyone will be too busy working.

Even if you are hearing the same message over again its good to go to those kinds of things just to get fired up about your business. If you have not been to one of those kinds of things they will certainly put money in your pocket.

6. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

Dude, you need to get a clue! I recommend you go, ya might just learn how to gross more than 20k per year. Suggestion #1. Stop wasting time posting useless drivel on this site! There, now you can double your income with all your new found free time....and I gave you that advice free of charge! BTW, what's up with with your link to the less than questionable sites that are on display there?