1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Mule100, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Mule100

Mule100 LawnSite Member

Anyone have any experience with these units and if so what do you think about their trimmers and edgers?
  2. Midstate Lawncare

Midstate Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

put them up against anything... they can't be beat.... they can be matched, but not beat. Their 26 is my favirote trimmer.
  3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I know several dealers that say they build the best hedge trimmers on the market, but many do not carry them because of the demands of the company and parts. I have looked at several of their products at trade shows and they seem to be soild build pieces of equipement. The trouble that I have with them is the same problem I have with Tanaka, there is not a big dealer network, [at least in my area].
  4. 4b landscape

4b landscape LawnSite Member

i use maruyama hedge trimmers and they are real good!! ive been pleased so far
  5. mowzilla

mowzilla LawnSite Member

the best of the best, my bc260 mury lasted 17 yrs. but its so old its obsolete and they don't make some of its parts. my dealer who services my equip sells them (muryama) . it was soooooo tempting.. the closest thing to muryama is definately shindaiwa. they are close but shinny's got the dealer network. both are incredible. use a sithl and then a shinny or mury and you'll ask yourself why stihl even exists..