Maryland

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Marek, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have the work for one ? Contract or per job ?

2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Per job. I can't find any leads on contracts I've been trying for two years now

I'm going to be mailing post cards and presentation books to developers in my area
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Marek

Which shredder were you looking at with Alban, are you dealing with Bill K. ?

4. whiffyspark

315 m. His name is drew slate. I want the afe mulcher but I may wait until I can outfit an excavator with an afe head.

I also like the Bradco land shark, it really depends on what kind of work I can find. I stayed busy last year with a t190 and ambusher

5. Marek

DOT coming to a neighborhood near you ! I hear there a very reliable source that DOT will be doing more than just setting up on main roads now. I hear they will be patrolling back roads and neighborhoods to catch those who are trying to run under the radar. All I can say is bring it on. If your not doing anything wrong than you have nothing to worry about. We have a million latino guys running around under bidding everything now a lot who are trying to run under the radar.

6. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MD/NC

Whats up with all the A Hole customers around Bowie? I canned 3 so far. 1 non payer and 2 PITA's. I can deal with a fair share of BS, but they were too much! It's not even June yet!!

Anyone else running into trouble?

7. whiffyspark

I uses to work for a company up there and we did a lot f commercial in the area.

Man it sucks lol. I've probably had 15 calls for estimates in Bowie it's just farther than I want to go
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. whiffyspark

I got 4 Inquires from Bowie area yesterday. Replied to them all immediately and never heard back.

:laugh:

9. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MD/NC

Anyone getting leaf calls yet?????

10. whiffyspark

No I've been trying to hold out until I get dump trailer. I might just offer curbside pickups
    Posted via Mobile Device