Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. cbutler

cbutler LawnSite Member

I am(':blush:')

Do you have any pics? Give me an E-mail
    Thanks

2. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone running Enclosed trailers? Does anyone know who has the best price on one in mass. looking for a 14' or 16'.

3. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

Hey C butler,

You got mail!!!!!

4. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

Rich,
    I priced out enclosed trailers this past spring and the cheapest that I could find was at a place called Atlantic Coast Trailer on Rt.20 They advertise in the want ad if you need their number. Another place that had decent priced trailers was in Connecticut called Lindburgher trailer co. (Sp?). These two places had the best quality trailers at the cheapest prices. Good Luck.

Adam

5. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Adam did you get one? if you are going to get one let me know we can go together and get a better price.

Thanks a lot

6. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

We bought ours at ricchie and clapper because I couldn't't find any other place. I will NOT recommend it to anybody. They are very unprofessional. :mad: :angry: :blob4:

7. bobdawg

bobdawg LawnSite Member

Anyone from this site in the Orange/Athol area?

8. Little Guy

Little Guy LawnSite Member

Take a drive to Smithfield Rhode Island. See Joel at New England Dumper and Trailer off rte 7. Best Prices around New England. Tell him Bill sent you!

9. JLLawncare

JLLawncare LawnSite Member

Hello all....Lancaster here. Brand new to the site and just wanted to say hey to the rest of you people in Mass. Stay warm and think spring!

Later,
    Jamie
    JL Lawncare

10. Brett McKechnie

Brett McKechnie LawnSite Member

I am in the Lexington area and have a landscape lighting (Illumination) business (just starting) as well as one in Rhode Island (NEllco). Do you have any suggestions as to where to begin in the Lexington MA area?

Go Pats!!!!