Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

Hey I'm a firefighter in Acton..............small world

2. sdelorey494103

sdelorey494103 LawnSite Member
    from Capecod

Im out of the cape to serving brewster/harwich/dennis

3. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

I'm out in western Mass (really Western). I'm considering getting my aplicators licence and would love some feedback from other people in mass who have already gotten it. also Do you need a licence to put straight fertilizer down?

4. tinovr

tinovr LawnSite Member

Sorry to threadjack here... but my post on the homeowner area wasn't getting the hits...

Anyone in the Attleboro area do mulch blowing? We need 8-10 yds blown in on a number of flowerbeds and a large play area and would hate to do it via wheelbarrow. Looking for estimates. Can anyone refer me to someone? Thanks.

BTW.. Hi Aaron from Stonescapes... the patio is still beautiful.

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Red Wagon landscaping out of Chelmsford MA has a mulch blowing setup. get intouch with him. His name on here is RedWagon.

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Call him if you need blowing

7. tinovr

tinovr LawnSite Member

Thanks.. I've already found him online.. Red Wagon is too far for such a small job... only 8-10 yds needed....

8. bigbadbruin

bigbadbruin LawnSite Member

does anyone know of a company in the south shore that sells clean wood chip at a reasonable price?Plymouth area. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: Thanks A.T

9. LTDLawnCare

LTDLawnCare LawnSite Member

I dont do much wood chips but the place I buy my mulch from is selling woodchips for 16 bucks a yard. Its Sam White and Sons in Middleboro. PM me if you need thier info

10. tinovr

tinovr LawnSite Member

I got three estimates... 2 at $58 per yard and one at 77 per yard.... Is this a reasonable cost?

Was wondering what folks expect to charge to have it done by hand rather than blowing it in. Or is this something that must have a custom estimate? Any local guys want to give me an estimate?