1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

Just finished the dump body on my dump truck and once I get some $ rolling in the body work wil be done on the cab

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

STONE SCAPES LawnSite Member

Looks Great!!! And No Have One Job Where We Dug Before The Rain Now Its A Pond
  3. LTDLawnCare

LTDLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hey I am from middleboro, If you havent gotten that mulch done yet and need it done ill be up there this week to do it for $900.00 and ill bring my own mulch, you just tell me what kind. Let me know.
  4. tinovr

tinovr LawnSite Member

I got written proposals from 2 companies to blow it in for $58/yard.. at 10 yds that's $580... Why would you guys who offer to do it for $900 or $850?
  5. dvblandscaping

dvblandscaping LawnSite Member

Im in Groton... Only been in business a few years... But growing faster than I can keep up with...
  6. goodfriend

goodfriend LawnSite Member
    from MA

hello, i'm from the north shore, essex county! will be FT next year. i've been in the landscape industry for 20 years now. work for a boss, but getting tired of his antics. going to build my own next year...glad i found fellow MAers here. can anyone help me with a sample contracts and bids, that is valid in MA?
    sample contract and bid for landscape maintenance
    sample contract and bid for landscape construction

also what are the steps i should do in getting on my own? greatly appreciate any advice and inputs!

- registration
    - insurances
    - tax
    - etc, etc..

thank you!
  7. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

How old are you? are you really ready to start over? sometimes dealing with a boss is better than taxes, insurance, registration, lazy demanding backstabbing employees, PITA cheap customers etc, etc. not to burst your bubble, but maybe look at your options. if you have 20 years experience you should be able to find a company to work for that will give you the pay you want and let you run a crew and leave you alone, especially if you can speak spanish.
  8. goodfriend

goodfriend LawnSite Member
    from MA

hi i'm 40, wish i started my own 20 years ago, but i'm going for it next year:usflag:
  9. avjohnson

avjohnson LawnSite Member

Hey is anybody out there? Not sure how many people on this site are from my area but just thought I'd say something.
  10. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

were all to busy working, i'm just in for a bit to do some billing. wait 'till the winter, this site heats up