1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by T. Matthews, Apr 26, 2003.

1. avjohnson

avjohnson LawnSite Member

I thought that might be the case. Looking forward to gabbing a little with y'all.
  2. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking LawnSite Member

Hello everyone. I have a bobcat and/or a dump that is always looking for work. I am located in Melrose/Wilmington, MA. Just thought i would sat hello!:waving:
  3. avjohnson

avjohnson LawnSite Member

Hey there! Good luck finding what you want...(I'm not anywhere near you though)
  4. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

I'm working out of Sudbury, MA
    only been in business for a few years though.

5. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

ya know. we should all get together sometime. since MA is not that large, someplace in Springfield or somewhere in central MA could serve as a meeting ground. what do ya'll think? i'm about as far west in the state as you're gonna get, i wouldn't mind driving a little further than most if we can find a location within an hour of you guys that are interested.
  6. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

I'm selling off my maintenance division. I have 01 chevy 2500 hd, trailer mowers and customers. Send me an email if interested. tom@tmatthews.net
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Do you have any maintenance accounts in the Lowell Area?
    I think you were the one that mentioned to me a while back that you do work in my area sometimes.
  8. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

Most of all my accounts are in Lowell, I have one on the Tewksbury/ Lowell line, one in Chelmsford, Dunstable, Pepperell,
  9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Could you give me some info. on the ones in Lowell and Tewksbury? Any in the belvidere section? Or are you trying the sell the whole division as a package deal? What equipment do you have for sale? Any Wright Standers?

PM if you would like my phone #.
  10. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds good.......I'm 45 minuets south of you.